With the 100th anniversary of the NFL, the Miami Super Bowl Host Committee is proud to host the record-setting eleventh Super Bowl game in one city. In February 2020, all eyes will be on Miami for Super Bowl LIV. There are a number of ways to take part and support Miami’s big game but one of the most rewarding ways to feel the excitement of Super Bowl LIV is to volunteer.
We will be recruiting up to 10,000 volunteers to be a central part of our team. Volunteers will be the face of Miami as we host more than 1 million visitors to town. The Host Committee is looking for a group of high energy, super-friendly people who are passionate about football, the Miami region, and can commit to 3 or more shifts during Super Bowl LIV week.
Being a part of the Super Bowl LIV volunteer team is a rewarding, yet demanding role. Here is what you need to know:
VOLUNTEER ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be passionate, high energy, and knowledgeable of South Florida region
- Guest service orientated
- Willing to be flexible and help in all areas
All volunteers will act as a Super Bowl ambassador and be located in different areas throughout the tri-counties, including airports, hotels, transportation hubs, NFL events, Fan events, and more.
- Spring 2019: Complete Volunteer Application
- Summer 2019: Complete a face-to-face interview
- Fall 2019: Attend mandatory Orientation
- January 2020: Attend mandatory role-specific training sessions
- January 25 - February 2, 2020: Volunteer at a minimum of 3 shifts, which range 4-6 hours in length
- Volunteer Uniform Kit, including jacket, polo, backpack, hat, water bottle, and more!
- Special giveaways and gifts exclusive to the volunteers
- Be part of a once in lifetime opportunity to represent Miami during this historic event
- Share our Miami unique culture, flavor and flair with fans from around the world
PLEASE NOTE: We will not require any volunteer support inside Hard Rock stadium on Super Bowl Sunday.
Sign up now to learn more about our volunteer opportunities. The official volunteer application will launch in 2019.Sign Up Contact