About Super Bowl LIV BUSINESS CONNECT
The Super Bowl LIV Business Connect Program is a partnership between the National Football League (NFL) and the Miami Super Bowl Host Committee. The program aims to provide diverse, qualified and certified South Florida area businesses opportunities to compete for special event related contracts connected to the Super Bowl in Miami. The Business Connect Program is focused on creating contract opportunities for certified minority, woman, veteran, lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender-owned businesses.
Businesses selected for the program will be profiled in the Business Connect Resource Guide. The Business Connect Resource Guide is an online database of approved, registered businesses that helps the NFL, Super Bowl contractors, and event producers to identify and select local businesses to partner with to produce their Super Bowl LIV events.
Additionally, Business Connect provides networking, educational and other business development resources to prepare businesses for future contract opportunities.
To qualify for Business Connect, each business must:
- Have been in operation for three (3) or more years in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County
- Have a physical office in one of the three (3) counties listed above
- Be in good standing and eligible to do business within one of the three (3) counties listed above
- Be 51% owned by a minority, woman, veteran or LGBT individual and certified as one of the following:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (VBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and/or Transgender Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Provide a good or service requested by the program
To be eligible, a business must also have proof of certification from one of the approved certification agencies to be determined by the Miami Super Bowl Host Committee.
Super Bowl LIV Business Connect Categories*
Catering/Food & Beverage
Pipe and Drape
Tables and Chairs
*Categories reflect previous supplier requests. Listing does not guarantee that business will be conducted within a category or service.
For more information about Business Connect please contact us.Get in Touch